Privacy and Cookies
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
In addition cookies may be used to:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. We use Google Analytics to record user behaviour across the website and Google Maps. Google Analytics helps site owners analyse the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, Google Analytics information is linked, by the Google Analytics customer or by Google, using Google technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: www.networkadvertising.org