Become a Friend
You can support our work through regular donations which allow us to plan ahead and keep the programmes going. Alternatively we are just as grateful for one-off donations
100% of what you donate goes to the programmes we run. Donate at our BT MyDonate page
Here are the main ways to get involved and #MakeADifference
To become a Friend of Faith and Hope you need to set up a monthly payment of a minium of £3.
Here is how your money helps
- Provides pupils with a hot school meal 2 x days a week.
- Allows us to have a crisis fund for any emergencies, and to help families most at need with school fees.
- Provides school with new sports equipment and general school supplies.
- Helps support our girls sanitary programme and oral hygiene programme which is delivered in the school.
- Helps us #MakeADifference to all 500 pupils providing them with an education that they deserve!
HOW DO I BECOME A FRIEND?
Faith and Hope Academy has nearly 500 pupils – aged 3 to 18 – all of whom need your support to ensure their continuing education and well-being
You can donate, fundraise, volunteer or just keep updated with our news.
If you would like to become a friend either click on a link above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply as soon as we can with more details.